Friday, January 9, 2009

Top Highlights of 2008

Here's my top 10 highlights of the past year:

10. Becoming an official "Office" fan (finally!) I should get a Dundie for that . . .
9. Seeing the NW Houston Youth Ministry Network start and grow healthy - you guys rock!
8. TSMAC Mexico City Mission Trip - looking forward to going back this year!
7. Preaching about being Salt and Light in our culture in the Big House at CBC
6. TSMAC Deeper Summer Trip - "Retro" through the decades & returning to our first love
5. Riding out Hurricane Ike - not necessarily a good highlight . . .
4. Courtside seats at the Rockets game - SNAP! Those guys look much shorter from the cheap seats
3. Coaching my son's basketball team
2. Seeing my daughter turn 13 and become a young lady, and . . .
1. 18 years of marriage and Anna still wants me around. I am so in!

How can 2009 top that?

Dos Jota

1 comment:

  1. I thought I would be your first comment, but apparently I am not. Oh well! Yea for starting a blog. However, you can't let me down. You have to blog in this thing AT LEAST once a month. :)

    ReplyDelete