Friday, April 9, 2010

Photos From India Trip


Here are some pics from our adventures on the India trip (in order):
Our digs at HBI in Chennai; my bag and it's condition when it finally arrived; the train we traveled to K. Kota on; the surrounding countryside in K. Kota; HBI's regional learning center in K. Kota; Some of the youth workers I trained (yes, they ARE youth workers); our room in K. Kota; the large group of pastors, wives, and youth workers that all attended the training sessions; my class of youth workers and my translator Isaac; eating traditional Indian celebration dinner with hands; HBI campus; fun day in Chennai; St. Thomas Mt.-traditional site where Thomas the disciple was martyred and is buried; Stanford Bridge-Chelsea football stadium; look kids-Big Ben, Parliment!; Tower Bridge in London.
















1 comment:

  1. Great photos! I can't believe how young those workers are --man! i guess age is not a barrier to spreading the Word!

    ReplyDelete