Monday, March 15, 2010

Finally!!

Well we made it to Chennai about 24 hours later than planned. 2 of us had luggage that didn't make it so it will be here tomorrow morning . . . as I'm on the train up to K-Kota. Just can't seem to re-unite with my peanut butter!

One half of our team made it here about 12 hrs before us. All finally together and after a day of orientation ready to get to work. I'll travel tonight by train to the village and start teaching in the morning.

We've all learned the meaning of flexibily and waiting on Gods timing, so were glad to get to work now. I'll be "dark" electronically while in K-Kota but will be back on blog, Twitter, & FB when I get back to Chennai Friday morning.

Check out our teams blog as well at http://cbcindia2010team.blogspot.com

Pray for the work!

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you JJ as God continually is bringing you to mind. Thankful you arrived safely. Praying for Anna and kids. Looking forward to hearing more!

    ReplyDelete