Monday, March 8, 2010

Monday Before India

T-minus 4 days and counting until I leave for India. With a short week it's going to be hard to get everything done to take care of TSMAC and church stuff as well as family responsibilities before I go. Spending today getting last minute travel items as well as trying to enjoy at least part of the day as a Sabbath since it will be the last one for about 3 weeks. Still have to finish my last lesson for training as well.

Which brings us to todays prayer focus: Time. Pray that with time beginning to crunch I'll have enough to get everything done. That I'll be able to focus, prioritize and take care of things according to importance. It's really hitting me now that I really will be traveling all the way around the world into a vastly different culture than I've ever been in. Getting a little nervous and anxious. Starting tomorrow, 3 full days is not a of of time to get everything done, pack, and still spend generous amounts of time with Anna, Kels, and Ben. Pray that I will be able to make the most of these last 96 or so hours. And pray this for the other 7 members of the India team as well. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment